Thursday, February 18, 2010

Why Am I Cold After I Masterbate Why Am I Getting Headaches When I Masterbate? Im 17 Yrs Old, Do I Have An STD?

Why am i getting headaches when i masterbate? Im 17 yrs old, do i have an STD? - why am i cold after i masterbate

In recent weeks, I suffer from headaches mass in the upper back of my brain, and they occur only during masterbation, usually when it's time for me to have an orgasm, why is it that symptoms of a possible STD or it could because of my past, excessive use of Agloco and cocaine, I also suffered skulleosis a case of Benin, and I suffer very badly from depression and ADHD are suffering, pain is usually an hour after masterbation stay is too painful, I am a man and it is really difficult for me to tears and the pain is the work a week ago, could be the problem recently quit cold turkey, the? I am someone who can both hemispheres of my brain to use not just one. What is this pain, Will it ever stop? It Remida be cured natural, too? pHelp lease.

2 comments:

asher362... said...

Masturbation leads to changes in blood pressure, especially at the point of orgasm. Some headaches can be due to changes in blood flow in the brain caused. Your situation may be replaced by drug abuse in the past or other changes exacerbated.

I am not aware of any default, which causes headaches or changes in the brain, except in cases of advanced syphilis. If you have a case that goes far beyond which you are known and have other problems with it. In case you want to be shown, perhaps, but it is the most likely cause.

If the problem persists, see your doctor. Let them know that you've got a terrible headache after training. You can test their movement, etc., or at least be interested in giving advice to the managementNg.

Michael is ninga said...

Although the award has information that I have to ask again be posted, you eat what's good? Do you drink enough water? As with other symptoms, I think I should ask the other guys

Post a Comment