Sunday, February 21, 2010

Anthropologie Clothing Labels What Is My Style?

What is my style? - anthropologie clothing labels

I wear a lot of things ...
although I do not try to label me, I'm curious to see how different my style.

CLOTHING: I get what it is. very tight jeans, jackets, shirts (no logo T-shirts, such as graphics), flowy babydoll tops, lots of flowers, neon signs, prints, solid colors, denim
Minis, apartments, camping, Converse, flip-flops, jeans, boot-cut ...

Brands: Most of my clothes are from Urban Outfitters, but I have a lot of American Eagle, Abercrombie, Hollister, Pac Sun, ZUMIEZ, Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, cards, Blue Anchor, Anthropologie, J Crew. and some Juicy Couture.

Hair: light brown, the length of the right clavicle, with sidebangs.

Make-up: I'm usually very natural. but sometimes I get a lot of EYEline, or a burst of color in the eyes or lips.

Thank you. : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment