Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Duracell Rechareable Red Light I Have A SONY Digital Camera That Needs Rechareable Batteries Do I Have To Stick With Sony Rechareables?

I have a SONY digital camera that needs rechareable batteries do I have to stick with sony rechareables? - duracell rechareable red light

No longer claim the old man and Duracell and Energizer, and Rayovac batteries produce similar - they are nickel-metal hydride such as my Sony but my show typical 2100mAh instead of 2500mAh - What does this mean?
Can I use my charger from Duracell Sony or is it a no-no?
Thanks

6 comments:

Hartford Whalers said...

No, you do not have with Sony as long as you adhere to the same type of battery (in this case, the nickel-metal hydride) In basic terms, the difference from 2100 to 2500 as a "powerful" that they are. 2500 Photosmart offers you more between charges, compared to 2100th Good Luck

Elbert said...

No, you do not need to buy batteries from Sony. Most NiMH batteries work with the camera.

Richard C said...

You do not have the battery stick from Sony, but Sony will make an incredible charger.

I am a big fan of Sony BCG-34HRMF4 mAh charger with four AA 2700th This device has a refresh button, which helps to maintain and renew the batteries and to avoid "fears the effect of memory" that eventually kills most batteries.

I would say that the charger is the same, if not more important than batteries.

Check out this link to Amazon.com for this device ...

Loose Change™¢ said...

Perhaps you have received a definite answer from someone. I owned the Sony video equipment all my life and I know that other types of batteries my other machine has to keep as Sony.

Loose Change™¢ said...

Perhaps you have received a definite answer from someone. I owned the Sony video equipment all my life and I know that other types of batteries my other machine has to keep as Sony.

Ricardus said...

You do not worry bro. I have a Sony camera and read the same warning. Their waste only to buy their products. in this way in the manual of your car and notes that "only with the transmission fluid in Toyota," but in reality you can use any brand that you use please, provided they conform to the specifications. I've had all sorts of weird in my camera batteries and nothing happened.

Post a Comment