Thursday, January 21, 2010

Track My Period I Need Some Help On Keeping Track Of My Period?

I need some help on keeping track of my period? - track my period

I am 13 years old and I had my 4-year period. I never really kept track because I do not think they really need it and plus I'm so lazy. But now I must admit that my periods always struck me when I least expect it, and began to disturb me. Especially when I think I'll start and stop with the pills at school, but not the bear after reflection, they would not come. Luckily, that struck me when I'm at home and do not fight in public. But I would like to tracking it so that OMG! "Not even saw it coming! Something that will not happen again.

8 comments:

crazychi... said...

OHHH!
When I thought it was so happy!
Click here and use this: http://www.seventeen.com/health-sex-fitn ...

Good luck!
Love,
em

aqx99 said...

There is a site called My monthly cycles. Can be used to track the time, and even e-mail when it is rising.

Rita said...

Receive a rule, if your time regularly every 28-32 days. The next time you and mark a calendar for that day. If, after that from the first day of the period before the first day of the current schedule and see how it was. To keep the marking and continuously over several days in advance each month and you know everything, if you do too. In addition, attention to start on your body. Personally, I have slight cramps day before or a few days earlier, I also have very bad mood for about two weeks earlier. watch for these symptoms. I hope it works for you.

steppage said...

have a program, and select all the days of a period. (If you write speed, you can take a specific color, and lie just one point in the corner of menstrate every day.) Your time should come every 28 days or less. (if not 28 days, how many of tracking her every time.)
Good luck

Christine T said...

Here is a good place to pursue helped me is all calculated for you, and even sends you an e-mail just in time before you start. Hope this helps.

Piggy Oinks 24/7 said...

Here are some tips.

Where each brand begins and ends in the calendar / agenda. If you do not have a will and can be stored somewhere in your room.

If you think you are about to begin, use a pantyliner you do not waste valuable stamp lol.

Go here:
... http://www.seventeen.com/health-sex-fitn
Enter information is requested on your time and will not say when the next time should be with you always know to begin.

Good luck!

Crazychicken EDIT:: D have you had this page!

sexy said...

Simply call expected in a calendar period about a week last only a song on a calendar and every tongue must now keep coming.

joeal123... said...

Get a table

Post a Comment