Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Waxing League City Big Ben- Steve Jackson Trade?

Big Ben- Steve Jackson trade? - waxing league city

A man in my league is waxed with Brees and Steve Jackson. I Palmer, the departure, and that was to shake hands and trade-off Ben. I wish Steve Jackson (Leonard and I). Is that fair, or should I throw Lendal Colston or White? I can not do both until Jackson is healthy. Due to weeks is again possible that this will not happen until next week though. I Parker, Benson, Betts, Leonard Peterson (Chi) and Buckhalter and we hope that soon Portis and Westbrook.
I think it's Jamal Lewis, Norwood, Drew MJ, Kenton Keith. Lendal would not hurt ..... He is 0-5.

3 comments:

DEREK A said...

Jackson will receive when he returns, worth one of them, and you should throw in Lendal, if the league wants to veto things

SportieC... said...

Why do you want IN ********* S Jackson hurt?

john s said...

Now my question is why they want to "lend a hand"?
If you are Jackson, his name is.

Post a Comment