Sunday, December 6, 2009

Prolapse Symptoms More Condition_symptoms What Are The Symptoms Of Ovarian Cancer Vs. Ovarian Cysts?

What are the symptoms of ovarian cancer vs. ovarian cysts? - prolapse symptoms more condition_symptoms

I had an ovarian cyst two years ago. My sister has PCOS and it's a good chance that I am. I worry more that I have a tumor as possible, though. I looked at the symptoms of ovarian cancer and I have almost all, except maybe one or two. I am very frightened. I'm only 17 and I have no idea how I reach my parents about it. If I have something wrong with me, but do not want to wait until it's too late to try to get help. I also have symptoms that could be just another cyst, but I did not waste my time, so do not think I could be a cyst. It may even be a prolapsed uterus, but symptoms are not the same as gas, abdominal pain and back pain, which often, especially in the week before and one week after my time. I also have much underarm sweat. Could be a further sign? Above all, I am afraid that in the afternoon and could, although I am a committed Christian, and I understand that there is a reason for everything.

1 comments:

Yes said...

Generally it is best to diagnose without some 10 years of medical training and specialization - and still not a good idea. Make an appointment with your obstetrician-gynecologist or family physician if you are concerned about it.

Post a Comment