Monday, December 14, 2009

Como Compra Uma Conta Ls Magazine Translate This From Spanish To English Pleeeease?

Translate this from spanish to english pleeeease? - como compra uma conta ls magazine

Only four of the questions, and I do not understand how they bring togetherr words. I tried a translator, but to understand coulndt. If I could only translate for me it would be great. and the usual best response to a small selection: "See for yourself" or "try this site to a better understanding of Spanish grammar." I have to translate:)

1. Type of shops and services in the center of your community? At what clock is opened? What time is closed? Close before or after six hours?

2. If your family buys sports team, where you buy it? and if you buy things like soap or toothpaste?

3. Like walking? To go where you can easily go in your community?

4. What do you do to earn money? To help children? Why?

Plus points for anyone who has more time on their hands, and want these questions (in Spanish answer can do in each answer put) bcthats what I am anyway. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment